Having a pole dance insructors certification under your belt is an important step in your journey. I have written the Pole Dance Instructors Certification, which is certification program designed to provide the instruction and guidence to encourage a fun fitness class in a safe and supportive environment.
2016 Pole Dance Instructors Certification dates are:
April 9th - 12th Lap Dance Instructors Certification & Levels 1 – 4
September 11th - 14th Levels 1 - 4
November 12th - 15th Levels 1 - 4
* Payment plans available, and discounts when taking more than one certification. * To pass each level and earn your certification you need successfully perform a minimm of 70% of the moves taught. Memorizing the routines is not required. Your take home manual will serve as a guide for continued education.
- Learn Pole Dancing, Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Four levels of Choreography - Complete Routines
- 70 Pole, Dance and Floor Moves, plus Transitions
- Receive 16-20 hours of dance instruction to learn the moves, and choreography as well as appropriate methods for teaching
- Open discussion for Q & A
- A complete study and reference guide detailing all of the pole, dance and floor moves learned
- Detailed information on how the muscles are getting a workout from each move
- Unlimited email contact after the completion of the course to answer any questions regarding the choreography or teaching methods
- Basic documents for liability, and sign-in information
- Membership to Pole Fitness Studio
- Certificate of Completion
- Cost: $2495 USD
- Payment Plans Available
You may take an unlimited number of FREE pole dancing classes taught by Fawnia during your visit and when you return, always Enjoy a Special Final Night Out Dancing at Las Vegas's Finest Night Clubs! Cost: FREE
Q: Can I do just Levels 1 and 2? A: Yes, you can complete just one or two levels if you like.
Required qualifications: Basic First Aid and CPR. A minimum of six months of previous pole dancing experience, either recreational or professional. Having a dance or fitness background is beneficial, but not required.
- Level 1 only is $995
- Level 1 & 2: $1495
- Level 1, 2, 3: $1995
- Level 1 - 4 $2495
Now accepting applicants - CALL TODAY! 702-205-1440
Why get certified by Fawnia?
- Fawnia is known globally as the world’s first pole dancing instructor and has been teaching since 1994
- Fawnia was the first person to create an instructional dance video on how to pole dance in 1998
- Previously to producing the instructional video ‘Pole Work,’ Fawnia taught in clubs to real exotic dancers and she too was also an exotic dancer, from 1994 - 96, and in 2008
- Fawnia's name is highly respected in the pole dancing industry as she continues to teach in Las Vegas, promote/judge pole dance competitions worldwide including World Pole Dance Championship, National Aerial Pole Art Championships, World Pole Sports Championships, International Pole Championships (IPC) and Vertical Pole Challenge reality TV show to name a few
- Fawnia is a current certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor through AFAA
- Fawnia is a five time National level figure competitor, placing first in Canada in 2007, and second in bikini at Fitness America in 2009
- Fawnia is on the board of directors for the Pole Fitness Association (PFA), and on the Executive Committee for International Pole Sports Federation (IPSF)
- The Pole Dance Community (PDC) awarded Fawnia with the PDC Pioneer Award in 2012
- In 2013 during the International Pole Championships Fawnia was awarded the IPDFA Industry Leader of the Year 2014
- Fawnia is the host of Pole Expo; a weekend of workshops, seminars, contests, showcases and of course venders featuring the best pole dancing products and their creators
- Fawnia is the emcee for the Pole Championship Series at the Arnold Sports Festival 2014
- Fawnia makes the connection between pole dancing and fitness
- Fawnia is a name you can trust in the pole fitness industry and your credentials will reflect that